TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECTION 1: DAGS REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Registering your Dags Rewards card online at https://dagwoods.datacandyinfo.com/profile/register
is required. Verify that you have correctly entered your contact information along with an active e-mail account. Providing a valid e-mail address allows you to receive rewards promotions that may be available to you. Dagwoods is not required to send promotions.
– All participating Dagwoods restaurants offer a welcome reward, birthday reward and a punch card reward.
– A valid transaction is subject to the presentation of the Dags Rewards card by the cardholder upon a purchase with a minimum value of $2.50 pre-taxes at Dagwoods locations.
LOST ITEMS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
– Provided you have registered your Dags Rewards card, your Dags Rewards account is protected from the moment you notify us that your Dags Rewards card is lost or stolen and we are able to verify ownership of the card. We will freeze the remaining balance on your Dags Rewards account at the time you notify us and will load that remaining balance on a replacement Dags Rewards card. Replacement cards will be mailed within 2-4 weeks. Dagwoods and its restaurants cannot be held responsible for lost, expired or stolen Dags Rewards punches. All cardholders are responsible for providing their receipts for any adjustments, provided that the receipt has been submitted through email@example.com
within 60 days of the transaction in question.
Dagwoods shall have no liability for any other billing error unless you provide us notice within 60 days of the date of the transaction in question.
– Dags Rewards cardholders can benefit from the participating Dagwoods locations by obtaining rewards, which are redeemable for purchases at any participating Dagwoods restaurants across Canada.
STATUS OF ACCOUNT
– Dags Rewards cardholders can obtain their account balance by registering their card online at https://dagwoods.datacandyinfo.com/profile/register
or by emailing Dags Rewards Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
REDEMPTIONS AND FREE ITEMS
– Dags Rewards cardholders can redeem free items that have been issued to them within 30 days of the date that the free item was issued, unless otherwise stated.
TERMINATION AND EXPIRATION
– An active Dags Rewards card is valid from the date of registration. All cards that have been inactive throughout a consecutive 12-month period from their last transaction are considered as inactive members, thus terminating all benefits of the program.
– Dagwoods reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Dags Rewards program, to add and delete partners, and/or to alter, limit, modify or add to the Dags Rewards program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in punch values and rewards without prior notice at any time.
– Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Dags Rewards punches and rewards have no cash value. In certain jurisdictions, where required by law, Dags Rewards punches and rewards would be deemed to have a cash value not exceeding one twentieth of one cent in Canadian dollars.
SECTION 2: MTY GIFT CARD PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– The following agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to the gift card account of all MTY Group gift cards in Canada between you and MTY Franchising Group which carries on business through participating stores across Canada, including Country Style, Cultures, Croissant Plus, Franx Supreme, Kim Chi, Koryo Korean Barbeque, Koya Japan, La Crémière, Mr. Souvlaki , MR.SUB, O’Burger, Sushi Shop, Sukiyaki, Taco Time, Tandori, TCBY, Thai Express, Tiki Ming, Tutti Frutti, Valentine Vanelli’s, Vie&Nam, Villa Madina, and other unaffiliated brands, such as Au Vieux Duluth Express, Yogen Fruz and other future potential retail partners across Canada. By using your gift card, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The terms and conditions of this agreement will administer the use of your gift card by you and/or anybody else who uses the gift card.
EXPIRATION OF CARD BALANCES
There are no charges or fees for the issuance or activation of your gift card. MTY Franchising Group and its affiliated participating stores cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
RECEIPTS AND STATEMENTS
You can check the balance of your gift card at a store or online at https://mtyrewards.checkyourcardbalance.com/en/login
. Statements of transactions from gift card accounts will not be mailed to cardholders. When you use the gift card, the remaining account balance will be printed on the receipt from a point-of-sale register. The receipt will be given to you by the cashier and will indicate that the purchase was made using a gift card as well as the balance remaining on your card. You should keep your receipts to ensure that your account balance is correct. You will need to produce your receipt in the event of a balance dispute.
BILLING ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS
MTY Franchising Group reserves the right to correct the balance of your gift card account if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error occurred. MTY Franchising Inc. shall have no liability for any billing error unless you provide us notice within 60 days of the date of the transaction in question. You are responsible for keeping track of your transactions at all times.
LIABILITY OF UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS
Because your gift card is used like cash for purchases from participating stores across Canada, you are responsible for all transactions associated with your gift card, including unauthorized transactions. If your registered gift card is lost, stolen, or destroyed, it can be replaced with its remaining balance by contacting us immediately https://information.mtyrewards.ca/contact-us
where you will be asked to fill in the required fields. Your gift card balance is only protected from the point in time you notify us that your gift card is lost, stolen or damaged and we are able to verify ownership of the card. We will freeze the remaining balance on your gift card at the time you notify us and will load that remaining balance on a replacement gift card. Replacement cards cost $2.50 and will be mailed within 2-4 weeks.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT
MTY Franchising Inc. may amend the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, including any rights or obligations the cardholder or MTY Franchising Inc. may have. MTY Franchising Inc. will post the terms and conditions of the amended agreement online at https://information.mtyrewards.ca/terms-and-conditions
. As permitted by applicable law, any amendment will become effective at the time the amended agreement is posted on the web site or as otherwise stated in a notice to you. Unless stated otherwise, the amendment will apply to your future and existing gift cards. You are deemed to accept the amendments if you do not notify us to the contrary in writing within 20 days of the date of the notice or you use your gift card after such notice period. If you do not accept the amendments, upon written request, your gift card will be cancelled and the amount remaining on your gift card will be refunded to you.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
MTY Franchising Inc. and all affiliated brands reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to add and delete retail partners, to suspend or terminate this agreement in whole or in part at any time for any reason without notice or liability to you, including in connection with the termination of the gift card program. If MTY Franchising Inc. terminates this agreement without cause, MTY Group will issue store credits equal to the balance held in your gift card account. Store credits will be issued to cardholders who have communicated to MTY Group through https://information.mtyrewards.ca/contact-us
and have mailed their gift card to MTY Group. The amount of the store credits will be the value remaining on the gift card upon reception by MTY Franchising Inc.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Québec and the applicable laws of Canada therein.
This agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of agreement between you, MTY Franchising Inc. and all its affiliated brands, and surpasses all prior agreements. In the event that any condition of this agreement shall be determined to be unenforceable, that condition will be eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement shall otherwise remain in effect.
QUESTIONS OR NOTICES
If you have any questions or would like to contact us regarding your gift card, please visit our web site at https://information.mtyrewards.ca/contact-us